Although I know it sounds sad, I think I should blog Danielle's dances since she is a Senior this year and will be experiencing a "few lasts" before she moves on to "lots of new firsts". She got asked tonight to Homecoming. I really got a kick out of it. Here is how the guy asked her: (Those are honey buns in the Tonka, each with a letter on them spelling out his name).
6 comments:
TOOOOO clever! wish i'd have thought of something like this when i was in HS...
Who was the guy? Do you approve? Do you want me to answer the door with my Benelli Super Nova when he comes to pick her up?
Like I said in my comments below, SUPER funny idea. I'm going to remember it in case someone asks me for an idea.
Very sweet! I am happy to be back in touch with the bloggers! Natalie
Ah, those fun times! Very cute!
Hey collette, this is Callie Proffitt. Now Callie Christiansen. How are you? it's been forever. I'd love to hear from you.
Post a Comment